Why Shop Local?
Thank You for Supporting Flanner's!
Local Business Owners Care about the Customer & the Community
"We would like to say 'Thank You' to all the local residents and businesses which have supported Flanner's over the years. That support has been important to Flanner's and the local communities.
Our goal has always been and will continue to be the same – Provide every customer a personal experience that delivers a solution, not a product. We care about the relationships formed with customers, and want each of you to feel you're part of the Family."
When You Shop Local, You Help Your Community
- Stats show that for every $1.00 you spend at a local business, about .70 cents stays within the community. (courtesy of OurMilwaukee.net)
- A local business provides jobs for local people - Over 50% of Flanner's employees live within just 10 miles of the store, and roughly 80% live in Waukesha or Milwaukee County.
- Local businesses support local charities - Flanner's Community Outreach Program has contributed to countless organizations over the years.
Enjoy the Benefits of Shopping a Local Business
There are many ways local businesses outshine big-chain retailers…
- A More Knowledgeable Staff…Local businesses survive because of their great employees. Our staff is made up of Home A/V professionals who have made Flanner's their career.
- Personal Service & Experience…Local businesses treat you like a person, not a customer. Our staff will remember your products, your situation, and most importantly – You!
- Better After-sale Support…At a local business, you deal with people, not policies. If you EVER have a problem, you can stop in, call, e-mail or even speak directly to the owner.
- Exceptional Value…Local businesses are all price competitive. At Flanner's, our prices are just as competitive as chain store pricing, but we offer all the added benefits of a local, family-owned store.