Take Advantage OF OUR TRADE-IN PROGRAM EVERY DAY!
Are you looking to update you home audio system?
Do you have old stereo equipment just lying around collecting dust?
Flanner's will give you Blue Book Value for your old equipment when you trade it in towards the purchase of a new home entertainment product.
Our Trade-in process is EASY – Here's how it works…
- Bring in your old equipment to the Service Counter at the store
- We'll look it over to make sure it works and assess its overall condition
- We'll look your item up in the A/V Blue Book and give you a trade-in value
- You then use that value towards the purchase of a new product(s)
Trade-in & Trade-up – Use your trade value towards ANY new product…
- Turn old speakers into a new flat panel TV
- Turn an old receiver into a new Blu-ray player
- Turn an old turntable into a "life-simplifying" Smart Remote
- Use your trade-in value on new models, demo models, even sale priced items!
Items we accept on trade:
- Pre Amps
- CD Players
- Cassette Decks
- Flat Panel TVs (Manager's Discretion)
Of course, there are a few rules to Flanner's Trade-in Program:
- We cannot give a value over the phone or by e-mail. We must see the product in-store before we can quote a trade-in value.
- The piece must be working and include all remotes and the owners manual. (Trades MAY be accepted without these items, but the trade-in value would decrease.)
- Your trade in value must be used on an immediate purchase. No store credits or cash equivalents are given.
- The amount of your trade-in value cannot exceed 33% of the total purchase price of your new equipment. (Ex. – New purchase of $1,000, your trade value limit is $330.)
- Flat Panel TV trade-ins are at the manager's discretion, and will be handled on a case by case basis. ONLY flat panel TVs are eligible – No other TV types are accepted. All other trade-in rules apply to TV trades.